Technical Sales Representative
Baton Rouge, LA
- Excellent growth opportunity to join a vibrant, dynamic team with a solid reputation for developing comprehensive power solutions
- Enjoy a highly attractive salary plus a full array of benefits including health care, retirement plan with company match, flexible working hours, fitness membership stipend, and free parking!
- Come on board with a stimulating team where professional development and continuous improvement is supported and encouraged!
About the Organization
Since its establishment in 1998, inoLECT has grown exponentially into a team of leading industry experts who are passionate about problem-solving and power system solutions. They specialize in providing complete, integrated electrical system solutions for clients in the power generation, utility, and industrial and electrical engineering fields.
They're a growing, fast-paced power engineering organization, based out of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, with a global clientele. Powered by a team of knowledgeable engineers and skilled technicians, they are enthusiastic about and pride themselves on providing customers with the best products and services to fit their needs.
inoLECT is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. inoLECT offers an excellent work environment and competitive salary and benefits package to all employees.
About the Opportunity
Due to expansion, inoLECT currently has an opening for a Sales Representative to join their team in Baton Rouge, LA.
In this varied role, you will be responsible for increasing sales while driving the inoLECT corporate vision. This is an outstanding growth opportunity to build on your sales abilities and progress into a leadership role.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop and nurture business opportunities to grow sales and profitability;
- Develop and implement sales strategies;
- Establish and implement short- and long-range sales goals and objectives;
- Establish, approve and direct company sales functions;
- Manage client accounts;
- Support all inoLECT Business Units in negotiation of proposals and commercial contracts with customers;
- Manage and administer sales contracts and agreements.
To qualify for this role, you must be true to the "hunter style" with 5 years of technical sales experience (primarily related to the electrical engineering or power systems field). A degree in Electrical Engineering or Technical Experience would be highly desirable.
You must have a successful track record of building and growing sales, ideally in the industrial electrical services industry.
Outstanding communication skills, tact and diplomacy are what set you apart from the competition, as is your ability to successfully negotiate contracts to further drive growth within the organization.
Please note that this role requires travel up to 50% of the time.
So what’s in it for you? Please read on to see what inoLECT has to offer!
About the Benefits
In exchange for all your hard work and dedication, you will receive a highly attractive salary commensurate with your qualifications and experience and can look forward to the following benefits:
- Comprehensive health care plan - the company pays 50% towards the costs of employee coverage;
- Optional group Dental, Vision and Life Insurance plans available;
- Retirement plan with company match;
- Flexible working hours with core business hours being 9am-3pm, M-F, and the rest of the 40-hour work week requirement obtained through flex time;
- Fitness membership stipend of $500 available, along with additional wellness amenities and resources;
- Access to a company vehicle;
- Company phone and laptop; and
- Free parking on-site!
Upon joining inoLECT, you will be welcomed into a company that truly values your growth and advancement. inoLECT offers standardized onboarding programs within their family oriented environment, and they support and encourage all employees to partake in ongoing professional development activities.
inoLECT also has a strong sense of Corporate Social Responsibility. They conduct business in a way that addresses the needs of their extended stakeholders including: the families of their employees, the human assets of their clients, the community and the environment.
If you think you have what it takes to lead inoLECT's innovative projects, apply now!